background & pinterest, facebook script

Thursday, December 29, 2011

2012 To Dos


I want to post a list of things I would like to do this year to keep me accountable and ensure that I have plenty of projects if I ever get lazy. So here goes with the projects I have been considering…

-          Start an herb garden (again…)
I would like to hang some planters on my patio after they grow. I am thinking of using paint cans hung on my fence, or something else to bring color. Hopefully I can learn how to keep them alive this time around. Last year the only thing that lived was chives, but I left them with my mom. Right now I only have Green Onions.
Along these same lines, I need to distribute the Lilly bulbs that I missed last year and I would like to plant garlic in the fall.
-          Make homemade shampoo & Rinse.
Depending on how this works I would like to use it on an ongoing basis. After reading about some recipes online, I am optimistic. I will have to figure out what works best for us and post the recipe.  
-          Make homemade Soap
-          Make homemade Pop Tarts
-          Organize my kitchen and bathroom cabinets.
 This includes labeling and containing. I have a start on my kitchen, but I have a long way to go! I will most likely have to wait until the summer to buy some containers since I found out a couple months ago that the Rubbermaid ones I have decided to use are seasonal… who knew?! Depending on how this goes I might go so far as to organize the freezer – maybe.
-          Learn how to use my new sewing machine to do basic projects and Halloween costumes.
-          Continuing with my Sauce Project, I would like to make my own Caesar Dressing and Mustard
-     Create art on my bedroom wall

Monthly:
-          I have to get on top of my filing! So… I think it is fitting to make this an official goal to schedule time on a monthly basis to file all the papers that are building up in my office.
-          Read two books minimum. This usually isn’t a problem, but sometimes it is tough not to get distracted by other things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!